Corrosive ambient conditions cause permanent damage to your air conditioners in the short, medium, or long term depending on the ambient concentration. However, until permanent damages occur, one thing that is not usually addressed is the decrease in the efficiency of the system day by day and increasing operating costs. Therefore, if corrosive environment conditions exist in your facility, precautions should be taken and appropriate cooling systems should be applied.
TMS is always ready to provide you with the right solution in corrosive environments with nearly 30 years of experience and knowledge.
So what does TMS do and what does TMS do better?
- DISTINCTIVE COATING FORMS
Thanks to the knowledge and experience of many years, TMS coolers provide corrosion resistance with different coating types and techniques.
- Device Chassis; As standard, the C4 class can be upgraded to C5-I and C5-M depending on the ambient conditions.
- Heat Exchangers; The applied coating is very important. If the coating thickness is applied above the allowable tolerances, system efficiency will decrease. Thanks to the Epoxy-based coating material special to TMS, TMS offers you optimum coating.
- Components; Refrigerant pipes, fans, compressors, and all other components can be coated together or separately against corrosion according to needs or preferences.
- THE MATERIAL OF COMPONENTS
- The chassis can be made of stainless steel. AISI304, AISI316L are two different types of quality offered.
- Auxiliary equipment; Fans, compressors, and many auxiliary equipment are best used according to the corrosive variable of the environment.
- DESIGN OF HEAT EXCHANGERS
Heat exchangers may be the most critical components of an AC system since they are the linkage of the indoor and outdoor air. And it is a science to decide what material is to be used.
- In air-cooled heat exchangers, pipes, coverslips can be copper, aluminum, stainless steel, or titanium according to your ambient conditions.
- Pipes and tube plates according to your ambient conditions in water-cooled and sea water-cooled heat exchangers; It can be manufactured from copper, carbon steel, copper-nickel, and stainless steel.
- In addition to all these variables, depending on the corrosive factors in your environment including the thickness of the materials, the ideal combination is offered by TMS.
- FRESH AIR IN CORROSIVE MEDIA?
- If you take fresh air with our coolers, the corrosive factor of the outdoor environment may damage human health and the equipment in your indoor environment. To prevent this, TMS engineers prepare a special Chemical Filter mixture according to the ambient concentration and filter change frequency for fresh air intake and pass it over fresh air, all harmful chemicals are absorbed.
Do you have a corrosive environment? Do you have a growing air conditioner/chiller dump every day? Is your expectation optimum system life and operating costs? Then try TMS solutions!
@ 2020 TMS ENDÜSTRİYEL SOĞUTMA SANAYİ TİCARET A.Ş.
+90 444 5 867